Tuesday 31 January 2017

Adaptation Part B - Victorian style choice for 'Captain Nemo's Lounge'

After my tutorial last week I reviewed some film stills of the fifties '20,000 leagues under the sea' adaptation, I saw how small and cramped the space could potentially be. For my adaptation however I would like to explore big scale spaces. To elaborate I mean mimic the sort of grand scale Victorian architecture you could expect to see from an esteemed individual.
This sort of clean cut architecture could be adapted into the nautilus, using the extracted text I have acquired. I could imagine the hull and rivets of the nautilus hidden with overlays of this grand design. Huge porthole windows to view out the ocean floor, both on the floor of the ship and the sides.



No comments:

Post a Comment