Wednesday 14 January 2015

Adaptation & Professional Practice Part A - Decision

I have decided to go with doing the '10 steps to becoming a morning person'. This decision is due to the fact I believe it has the most potential graphically and also can be relevant to many users. I have taken to multiple web searches and have concluded in a few steps I think can be progressed into becoming a morning person.

I have researched online and found an article on the Huffingtonpost website detailing on how to become a morning person. These can be found here in more detail, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/casey-cavanagh/morning-person_b_5502768.html but here are the steps they have detailed.


  1. Get more sleep
  2. No screens in the bedroom
  3. Go to sleep when you are tired
  4. Create the right nighttime routine and environment
  5. Stop pressing snooze
  6. Get moving as quickly as possible
  7. Get up at the same time every day
  8. Work out in the morning
  9. Expose yourself to natural light
  10. Always have something to look forward to 
There are more ways possible I think but I may compile these into a quick questionnaire on what each are most relevant to them out of 5 perhaps. Instead of presenting 10 steps in this questionnaire Ill present more to create a variety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment