Wednesday 2 April 2014

Fantastic Voyage - Scene 1 Playblast *New!


Here is my opening sequence play blast of my spores travelling through the void, I have added the glass and X-ray shaders so the only way to show the objects is raw wireframe un-modeled. My scene is also simplistic yet sophisticated with the extrudes and faces making the poly count sky rocket. I don't want to change any of the designs as I think they will fit my HUD designs very well but at the moment the render time in default settings is around 3-4 minutes and in production in 1920 by 1080 is around 9 minutes. I have also added bounces that degrade into a smooth but jolt halt at the end. These bounces will identify that the HUD has picked up the movement and will act like water drops in a pool of water.  Each file at default is 8.2MB so would altering the dimensions help the render time?

Any feedback is appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment