Friday 4 April 2014

Fantastic Voyage - The render fix

-Original Render

- New Render

After speaking with Simon this morning I have altered my scene and the result was an overhaul to the scene and stripping everything from the spores except the X-ray shader. Because of the complexity of the shapes the glass was not doing anything for them. So that is gone and raytracing has also been removed, with the background gone and indirect lighting deselected now it is just the raw spores moving in this void. Earlier in my designs I had shown the Spores in this form and my decision to revert back is entirely due to the fact that the render times are now around a minute a frame which is what I had expected it to be like initially. With my HUD added I believe it will belong more than the render above this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment